On Thursday, April 3, 2014 from 7:30 to 9:00 am Steven C. Sereboff will be making a presentation for the Ventura BioCenter entitled “3D Printers: Intellectual Property Issues.” The presentation will take place at the Ventura BioCenter located at 1176 Tourmaline Dr, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 Admission is free to the public. For lawyers seeking MCLE, the cost is $20 for non-VCBA Biotech members, and $15 for members. Please RSVP using this email address. The discussion will include consideration of the following:
- Is my 3D printer making me a criminal?
- Will my company be sued because my employees are having fun with the 3D printer?
- Should I worry about competitors 3D-printing my products?
- How can I stop the general public from ripping me off?
- Why are laws applied to 3D-printing different than those applied to 2D-printing?
For more info, please contact: